The certifications are a guarantee to you that the brand and products are what we say it is. As a consumer it is very difficult to wade through the jungle of product labels without being tricked by beautifully made advertisements claiming everything miraculous. Choosing products that are certified by independent renowned organizations,you can trust the products have been examined and fulfill their standards.
ECOCERT – Organic Cosmetic
Introduced in 2003, the basic principle of ECOCERT is to define a standard to ensure environmentally friendly cosmetic products.
Here are some key points ECOCERT certificate represents:
- Certified organic
- Natural origin and plant-based ingredients (min. 95%)
- Organic origin ingredients (min. 10%,water, salt & mineralsare not organic ingredients)
- No parabens, GMO, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG.
- No synthetic dyes, alcohol, perfumes
- No animal testing
- Biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging
Read more www.cosmetics.ecocert.com
Asthma-Allergy Denmark is a very renowned association in Denmark founded back in 1988. You can easily find products in every Danish supermarket or dispensary shop carrying their blue logo.
Here are some key points Asthma-Allergy Denmark certificate represents:
- Minimal risk of allergies
- Toxicologically evaluated
- No perfumes
- No colourants
- No non-functional ingredients
Read more www.asthma-allergy.dk (in English)
Why both certificates?
Many people wrongly believe organic products are naturally good for their skin which is not the case. Some organic ingredients can give you an allergy. That’s why we make our products both organic, allergy and environmental friendly. Our products carrying both certifications are very unique in Asia.